Learn to Hunt - Basic Shotgun Skills - Portland - THIS EVENT IS FULL
THIS EVENT IS FULL - PLEASE CHECK OUR OTHER LISTINGS FOR OPPORTUNITY!
Do you have an interest in learning how to shoot shotguns for hunting or target shooting? This workshop provides you the opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills for safe and proper shotgun handling and increases your proficiency of shooting moving targets through hands-on learning.
*This class is a pre-requisite of the pheasant, waterfowl, and small game workshops, but can be taken as a stand alone shotgun skills clinic.
Shotguns and ammunition for this course will be provided by ODFW.
Participants will need to dress appropriately for the weather.
Participants need to bring their own lunch and snacks and note taking material. Water will be provided.
This workshop is designed for adults.
• A large portion of this workshop will be conducted outdoors, so please ensure that you dress appropriately.
• Sturdy, closed-toed footwear
• Sun block and sun glasses (sunglasses must be safety rated to work on the range)
• Lunch and snacks. Please note that LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED. We will break for lunch, but you will not have time to go off-site.
• Water bottle Please be on the lookout for a confirmation letter with additional information, on what to bring for the workshop. This will be sent out approximately 1-8 days prior to the workshop and will be sent via e-mail. It may end up in your junk e-mail so make sure to check for that too.
Your workshop fee includes: Instruction, use of ODFW program materials including shotguns, ammunition, eye protection, and ear protection