Share your experiences: Submit your photos
Let us share your photos with other anglers, hunters and wildlife appreciators. When you submit your photos to ODFW, they could appear on our website or social media channels, or be used in a brochure or exhibit.
We’re always looking for great photos of hunters, anglers and wildlife viewers in the field doing what they do, and we’d love to see yours. Think action shots – casting, catching, netting, scoping, tracking, digging – in addition to classic hero shots.
We’re looking for:
- High resolution photos – we need photos that are at least 1 MB (5x7 300 dpi).
- Complete caption information – who, where, what, how (see submission form below).
- Permission from the owner of the photograph (if not you) to use the photo.
- Photos taken in Oregon.
- Photos demonstrating legal and ethical practices, such as:
- Young hunters wearing hunter orange, when required.
- Native fish photographed in or just out of the water.
Photo credit: Dunlins and sanderlings at Pacific City. Submitted by Tim Moore, Cloverdale, OR.
Explore Related Articles
Steelhead have been called the ultimate game fish. These elusive and challenging fish can test an angler’s patience and persistence...
The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife owns or manages nearly 200,000 acres of land set aside for wildlife use...