Minam Unit 60
Find maps, boundary descriptions and the percent public land for the Minam Unit.
Hunts are for the 2021 season unless otherwise noted
Public lands: 74 percent. Beginning at Minam; southeast on State Hwy 82 to head of Wallowa Lk; south west on W Fork Trail to Hawkins Pass; southwest on summit of Eagle Mts to Granite Butte; northwest on summit separating Big Minam and Catherine Cr drainages past Burger Butte and Meadow Mt to Cartwheel Ridge Trail 1907; west on Cartwheel Ridge Trail to Lodgepole Trail 1920; north on Lodge Pole Trail to Moss Springs; north on Point Prominence Rd to boundary of Wallowa-Whitman NF; north and east on Forest boundary to Minam Rvr; north on Minam Rvr to Hwy 82 at Minam, point of beginning. (Maps: Wallowa-Whitman NF, Vale BLM)
Minam Unit Map (pdf)
Unit wide hunts
- Minam Unit (160)
- Minam Unit Bow (160R)
- Minam Unit Youth (260T)
- Minam Unit No. 1 (260X)
- Minam Unit No. 2 (260Y)
- Siuslaw Unit (620)
- Minam - Imnaha (760A)
- Minam - Imnaha Youth (760T)
- Lower Wallowa Valley (157A) - view map (pdf)
- Lower Wallowa Valley (657B) - view map (pdf)
- Prairie Cr (657D)
- Eagle Cap (260M)
- Bear Cr. (560B)
- Upper Wallowa Valley (660A) - view map (pdf)
- South Wallowa Mt (953A) - Entire Hunt (pdf) Detail of North (pdf)
- E Hurricane Cr. (960A1) - view map (pdf) Orientation class with district biologist is required.
- W. Hurricane Cr. (960A2) - view map (pdf) Orientation class with district biologist is required.
- Goat Mtn. No. 1 (960B1) - view map (pdf) Orientation class with district biologist is required.
- Goat Mtn. No. 2 (960B2) - view map (pdf) Orientation class with district biologist is required.
- Copper Creek (960C) - view map (pdf)
Enterprise office 541-426-3279
Hunt series key:
100 series – buck deer
200 series – elk
400 series – pronghorn
500 series – bighorn sheep
600 series – antlerless deer
700 series – spring black bear
900 series – Rocky Mountain goat
Please review the Big Game Regulations for sub-unit descriptions.
NOTE: This information is for reference use only, and is not intended to replace the information found in the current Big Game Regulations. Please consult the Big Game Regulations before purchasing tags or planning your hunting excursions.