Saddle Mountain Unit 10
Find maps, boundary descriptions and the percent public land for the Saddle Mountain Unit.
Hunts are for the 2021 season unless otherwise noted
Public lands: 25 percent. Beginning at the mouth of Columbia Rvr; east on state line to mouth of Clatskanie Rvr; south on Clatskanie Rvr to Clatskanie; south on State Hwy 47 to Timber-Vernonia Hwy; southwest on Timber-Vernonia Hwy to US Hwy 26; northwest on US Hwy 26 to State Hwy 53 at Necanicum Junction; southwest on Hwy 53 to N Fork Nehalem Rvr; southwest on N Fork Nehalem Rvr and north shoreline of Nehalem Bay to Pacific Ocean; north on Pacific Ocean coastline to state line at mouth of Columbia Rvr, point of beginning. (Maps: ODF-Clatsop).
Saddle Mountain Unit Map (pdf)
Unit wide hunts
- 210 – Saddle Mtn.
- 210T – Saddle Mtn. Unit Youth
- 210X – Saddle Mtn. Unit No. 1
- 210Y – Saddle Mtn. Unit No. 2
- 610 – Saddle Mtn. Unit
- 610T – Saddle Mtn. Unit Youth
- 710A – Saddle Mtn. – Scappoose
- 210A1 – W Saddle Mt No. 1 – view map (pdf)
- 210A2 – W Saddle Mt No. 2 – view map (pdf)
- 210B1 – Central Saddle Mt No. 1 – view map (pdf)
- 210B2 – Central Saddle Mt No. 2 – view map (pdf)
- 210C1 – Upper Nehalem No. 1 – West (pdf) East (pdf)
- 210C2 – Upper Nehalem No. 2 – West (pdf) East (pdf)
- 210D – Lower Columbia – West (pdf) East (pdf)
- 212A1 – Miami/Nehalem No. 1 – view map (pdf)
- 212A2 – Miami/Nehalem No. 2 – view map (pdf)
Tillamook office 503-842-2741
Hunt series key:
100 series – buck deer
200 series – elk
400 series – pronghorn
500 series – bighorn sheep
600 series – antlerless deer
700 series – spring black bear
900 series – Rocky Mountain goat
Please review the Big Game Regulations for sub-unit descriptions.
NOTE: This information is for reference use only, and is not intended to replace the information found in the current Big Game Regulations. Please consult the Big Game Regulations before purchasing tags or planning your hunting excursions.