Scappoose Unit 11
Find maps, boundary descriptions and the percent public land for the Scappoose Unit.
Hunts are for the 2021 season unless otherwise noted
Public lands: 9 percent. Beginning at Vernonia; northeast on State Hwy 47 to Clatskanie; north on Clatskanie Rvr to state line in Columbia Rvr; southeast on state line to Willamette Rvr; southwest on Willamette Rvr to Multnomah Channel; northwest on Multnomah Channel to US Hwy 30 at Sauvie Island bridge; northwest on US Hwy 30 to Cornelius Pass Rd; southwest on Cornelius Pass Rd to US Hwy 26; northwest on US Hwy 26 to State Hwy 6; west on Hwy 6 to Glenwood; northwest on Glenwood-Timber-Vernonia Hwy to State Hwy 47; north on Hwy 47 to Vernonia, point of beginning. (Maps: Salem BLM and Co maps).
Scappoose Unit Map (pdf)
Unit wide hunts
- Scappoose Unit (211)
- Scappoose Unit Youth (211T)
- Scappoose Unit (611)
- Scappoose Unit Youth (611T)
- Saddle Mtn – Scappoose Unit (710A)
- 210C1 – Upper Nehalem No. 1 – West (pdf) East (pdf)
- 210C2 – Upper Nehalem No. 2 – West (pdf) East (pdf)
- North Plains No. 1 (211A1) - view map (pdf)
- North Plains No. 2 (211A2) - view map (pdf)
- North Plains No. 3 (211A3) - view map (pdf)
- North Plains No. 4 (211A4) - view map (pdf)
- N Central Scappoose (211B) - view map (pdf)
- Banks (211C) - view map (pdf)
Sauvie Island office 503-621-3488 or Clackamas office 941-673-6000
Hunt series key:
100 series – buck deer
200 series – elk
400 series – pronghorn
500 series – bighorn sheep
600 series – antlerless deer
700 series – spring black bear
900 series – Rocky Mountain goat
Please review the Big Game Regulations for sub-unit descriptions.
NOTE: This information is for reference use only, and is not intended to replace the information found in the current Big Game Regulations. Please consult the Big Game Regulations before purchasing tags or planning your hunting excursions.