Trask River Hatchery Visitors' Guide
Trask River Hatchery was constructed in 1916 to replace an earlier hatchery that was located three miles upstream from the present site. Many improvements have been made to the hatchery since original construction including a new alarm system, early rearing building, and a 40’ x 60’ pole building. Trask Pond was constructed in 1970 and Tuffy Creek was constructed in 1988. The hatchery is used for adult collection, incubation, and rearing of fall and spring Chinook, coho, wild winter steelhead and hatchery winter steelhead.