Hunting access map
Public access to lands suitable to hunt can be a challenge. That's why we have the Oregon Hunting
Access Map to help find your next outing.
We are lucky in Oregon to have over 50 percent of the state as public land. Even with all this available land, finding legal entry points can be a challenge. To help find access for your next hunt, there is the Oregon Hunting Access Map:
With this map, you can:
- Search the search function to look-up properties by name, species or wildlife management unit
- Use the species tab at the top to find properties that have the species you are targeting
- View ownership, wildlife management units, and current and historic fire layers by turning on different map layers
- Find game bird ranges via map layers
- Scout with both satellite and map views
The Upland Cooperative Access Program is also a great program for Columbia Basin hunting opportunities.